Aficions
Como buen loco, me encantan las locuras infantiles, pero también observar la perspectiva siendo águila desde un punto de vista maduro, e intentar elaborar teorías que concuadren con las observaciones mundiales, y también tocar las teclas de mi piano
Llibres
Look at the stars,look how it shines for you oh,and everything you do.Yeah, they were all yellow. I came along,I wrote a song for you,and all the things you do,and it was called yellow. I swam across,I jumped across for youoh, what a thing to do.
Pel·lícules
Your skin,oh yeah, your skin and bones,turn into something beautiful,and you know,you know I love you so,you know I love you so. And your skin,oh yeah, your skin and bonesturn into something beautiful.And you knowfor you I bleed myself dry,for you I bleed
Música
And that's the hardest part.Yeah they were all yellow.Nobody said it was easy.Never an honest word.Could be blue?I don't mind.I don't wanna follow death and all his friends.Lovers, keep on the road you're on.Look at the stars,look how it shines for you
Cites famoses
Caminante no hay camino, se hace camino al andar. La cara al vent.Segur que tomba, tomba tomba, i ens podrem alliberar.Home, home, is where I wanted to go. Just because I'm loosing, doesn't mean I'm lost.Are you lost or incomplete?Nobody said it was easy
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada